And having an accident and being full of pain killing drugs means that I am taking a bit of extra care as well.
As some of you know I write my posts pretty quickly – sometimes having thought carefully about an issue and sometimes not.
This break has meant I have an accumulation of posts in my head. Some are old issues, some current, some new and some just idiosyncratic.
1. More on why we really had a by-election in Botany.
2. How Finlayson misled the Supreme Court.
3. The real level of the UFB subsidy to Telecom
4. How the cost of living is now hitting upper middle income earners.
5. What is the definition of well off these days.
6. The lost opportunity to develop trades esp building skills in 2011.
7. Who ends up owning privatised SOEs.
8. Will kids born in 2009 be worse educated than those before ?
9. We have to do something about primary care costs to free up hospitals EDs.
10. Why do we risk our meat exports by privatising inspection?
11. How to destroy teacher professional development.