Malls in NZ are open much longer than in most similar countries. This isn’t flash for the worklife balance of owners of smaller shops and the staff in all of the shops. We generally have two late nights when most countries have one. Our weekend hours are longer. Cost are probably higher because large periods of the week are unprofitable. Owners of the malls – not owners of the shops decide opening hours.
Are malls open :-
- Far too long (37%, 81 Votes)
- For about the right time (26%, 57 Votes)
- A bit too long (18%, 40 Votes)
- Not nearly enough (11%, 24 Votes)
- Not quite long enough (8%, 16 Votes)
Total Voters: 218