Minor +ve from reshuffle

Posted by on June 15th, 2010

Lockwood Smith sometimes has trouble distinguishing my voice from Chris Carter’s. Until today we sat together in the House.

At least two of my pretty serious discussions with the Speaker have been the result of him thinking I had said something that Chris had in fact said.

While to a certain extent I’m willing to take one for the team and there have been times when I’ve commented in a way that I should not have and not been reprimanded it is good that that confusion will not continue.

Off to caucus.

58 Responses to “Minor +ve from reshuffle”

1. Debbz says:

Well I cant see how hes gained Labout any votes lol.

Anyway, my first take on the reshuffle for what its worth.

Promotion for G Robertson: I think thats great!
    N Mahuta: hmmm not sure at all.
    C Chavel: well I think at least he has some credentials fopr the role especially conservation.
    M Street: a disaster with no resonance with the public and I think Murry Mc cully will wipe the floor with her in Foreign Affair role.
    So, some positives and negatives for me.

Well I think they’re all great! :-D I can’t wait to see them doing their thing! :-D And I say goodluck to them! :-D

3. Chris73 says:

Just a question that someone on here can maybe help me with, when I apoligise to my wife I have to know and say why I’m apoligising otherwise sh doesn’t accept it and stays mad at me…

so what exactly was CC apoligising for, his behaviour in the house, his improper use of taxpayers money or his insulting behaviour towards taxpayers by not seeing anything wrong… because his apology sounded like the classic “I’m sorry you feel that way”

So what was he apologising for?

4. Joe Bloggs says:

I see that the Labour culture of blaming others is still thriving…

5. Tracey says:

Chris73 Can you remind me of the words of Heatley, English and Brownlees apologies?

I am not defending Christ Carter, hes made his own bed now, but boy there are some holier than thou people on both sides of this issue despite both sides having guilty parties.

Agreed, Tracey. :-(

7. Jeremy M Harris says:

@Tracey, Christ Carter..?

You have a much different opinion of the man than I…

8. Chris73 says:

@Tracey

He spent my money improperly so I believe I have the right to question his apology